Friday, January 20, 2012

Personal Encouragement!

Ever had an amazing "inspiring or illuminating" quote or passage in scripture that you've benefited from?? Well I have..  Here are some of mine I have saved on my phone. :)

The condition for a miricale is difficulity. The condition for a great miricale is impossibility. - Anon.

Wisdom is horizontal. Knowledge is lateral.- Anon.

If your born twice, you die once. If your born once, you die twice.- Anon.

"Many men want to live within the sound of church or chapel bell. I want to run a rescue mission within a foot of hell."- A. W. Tozer

"If you love and listen to the wrong kind of music, your inner life will wither and die." - A.W. Tozer

"I would rather have an honest death than an counterfeit life!" - Charles Spurgeon

"Worry looks around, sorry looks back, faith looks up!" - Anon.

"This (Christianity) is just the smallest thing of the biggest thing this world has ever known." - Anon.

Leadership is a calling - only a few will simply accept that calling to be above average. -Me.

Well, I hope you've enjoyed. Every once and again I'll flip through my notes and give myself a "spiritual" energy boost. :) Stay in the spirit..- JPJ

No comments: